There are 18 granite benches designed by artist Stephen Cruise commemorating historical places and sporting events at the CNE and Exhibition Place in Toronto. The Grandstand bench is located on the north side of BMO Field. While the bench shows the third version of the Grandstand, built in 1906 and later destroyed by fire in 1946, the archive photo shows the fourth Grandstand. It was completed in 1948 and replaced by BMO Field, which opened in 2007.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: City of Toronto Archives