Zion Church Cultural Centre, originally Zion Primitive Methodist Church, is located at 1650 Finch Ave E (at Skymark Dr on the northwest corner, east of Don Mills Rd) in the Hillcrest Village neighbourhood of North York, Toronto.
Built in 1873, the church was designed in the Gothic Revival style and features patterned red and white brick.
The former church received heritage status from the City of Toronto and from Ontario Heritage Trust in 1980. In the late 1990s, the building became the city-operated Zion Church Cultural Centre.
The connected one-acre cemetery officially closed to burials in 1972.