Looking northeast towards the University Avenue Courthouse – Superior Court of Justice, once the site of University Avenue Armouries at University Ave and Armoury St in downtown Toronto. The castle-like Armouries were built between 1891 and 1893. The Armouries were in a prime location, just north of Osgoode Hall, and more land was needed for Provincial Courts. The grand structure was demolished in 1963.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: City of Toronto Archives