Trinity-St. Paul’s United Church and Centre for Faith, Justice and the Art, originally Trinity Methodist United Church, is located at 427 Bloor St W (at Robert St on the southwest corner) in The Annex neighbourhood of Toronto. The ecclesiastical structure was also known as the Western church due to its proximity.
Built in 1888/89 at the cost of $130,000, prominent architects Langley & Burke designed the church in the Revived Romanesque style. Constructed with Credit Valley stone and trimmed with brownstone, the church features an impressive corner tower.
The building received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 1973 and Ontario Heritage Trust in 1980.