The Toronto Necropolis Chapel is located at 200 Winchester St (on the north side, across the street from Riverdale Farm) in the Cabbagetown neighbourhood of Toronto.
The chapel, gates and superintendent’s lodge were built in 1871/72 at the cost of $8,632. Architect Henry Langley designed the structures, and they’re considered some of the most outstanding examples of Gothic Revival architecture in the country.
Toronto Necropolis chapel, gates and lodge received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 1973 and the Ontario Heritage Trust in 2004.
Click for our full article on Toronto Necropolis Chapel.