St Volodymyr Cathedral of Toronto is located at 400 Bathurst St (north of Dundas St W on the west side) in the Trinity-Bellwoods neighbourhood of Toronto.
Built in 1947 and originally named St Vladimir’s Church, the first service was held in 1948. The Byzantine Revival-style church was designed by architect James Harold Haffa Jr. Three years later, the church became a cathedral.
In 1988, the cathedral was renamed St. Volodymyr Ukrainian Orthodox Cathedral. Today it’s known as St Volodymyr Cathedral of Toronto.