Looking northwest towards the corner of Front St E and Jarvis St, in the St Lawrence neighbourhood of Toronto. The archive photo shows the former fifth St Lawrence Market North (1968-2016), the cupola of St Lawrence Hall in the background on the right and the Cathedral Church of St James on the left. Today, the sixth St Lawrence Market North is nearing completion. The first market was a wooden structure built on the site in 1803.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: City of Toronto Archives