St Enoch’s Presbyterian Church originally occupied the building at 80 Winchester St (at Metcalfe St on the northeast corner) in the Cabbagetown neighbourhood of Toronto. In the 1970s, the former church structure was home to the Donvale Community Centre. In 1979, The School of Toronto Dance Theatre moved into the space, and this day is their studios and offices.
Built in 1890/91 at the cost of $27,000, architects Gordon & Helliwell designed the church in the Romanesque Revival style. In 1927, Molesworth, West & Secord designed the Sunday school addition. The building received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 1975 and Ontario Heritage Trust three years later.