St Elizabeth of Hungary R.C. Church, originally St Phillip’s Anglican Church, was once located at Spadina Ave and Dundas St W (on the southwest corner) in the Chinatown neighbourhood of Toronto.
When the church was built in 1884, it cost $17,000 to construct. In the mid-1940s, it became St Elizabeth of Hungary R.C. Church. The structure was demolished in the late 1980s, and today, the corner is home to the Dragon City Mall.
St Elizabeth of Hungary R.C. Church Photos
Landmarks of Toronto: Volume 4 by J Ross Robertson (1904)
Current Photos: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416