St Anthony’s Roman Catholic Church is located at 1037 Bloor St W (at Rusholme Rd on the southwest corner) in the Bloorcourt Village of Toronto.
Built in 1921/22, architect Arthur William Holmes designed the church in the Romanesque Revival style and constructed St Anthony’s Separate School at Gladstone Ave and Shanly St in 1906.
St Anthony’s Parish Photos
- The Globe Newspaper Archives: Mar 15, 1922, pg 13
- Current Photos: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photos: Toronto Public Library