St Ann Parish is located at 711 Gerrard St E (at De Grassi St on the southeast corner) in the East Chinatown neighbourhood of Toronto. The parish office is located at 120 First Ave, near the southeast corner of the church.
Built in 1913/14, architect Arthur William Holmes designed the church in the Classical Revival style. Modelled after the Sainte-Anne-de-Beaupré in Quebec City, St Ann Parish received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 1995.
St. Ann Parish Photos
- City of Toronto Heritage Register: 711 Gerrard St E
- The Globe Newspaper Archives: July 27, 1914, pg 7
- Current Photos: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416