St Andrew’s United Church is located at 117 Bloor St E (between Church St and Yonge St) in the Yorkville neighbourhood of Toronto.
Built in 1983, the church is tucked away amongst an office complex near Toronto’s busiest intersections.
The previous St Andrew’s United Church, originally known as Westminster Presbyterian Church, was built in 1923 and demolished in 1981; however, its stone arch was preserved and rebuilt. Now a pedestrian gateway called the McGill Street Arch, it’s located on Yonge St, south of Carlton St on the east side.
More details on the previous St Andrew’s United Church & the McGill Street Arch.
St Andrew’s United Church Photos
- Current Photos: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416