Santa Cruz Parish Catholic Church, originally the Dovercourt Road Baptist Church, is located at 142 Argyle St (at Dovercourt Rd on the northwest corner) in the Little Portugal neighbourhood of Toronto.
Built in 1887/88, architects Langley & Burke designed the church in the Romanesque Revival style.
Santa Cruz Church Photos
- Current Photos: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photos: Landmarks of Toronto: Volume 4 by J Ross Robertson (1904)