Looking southeast towards the corner of King St W and Dufferin St, in Toronto’s Liberty Village neighbourhood. Built in 1913 for A B Ormsby Factory, a galvanized iron works company. The archive photo shows Russell Motor Car Co Ltd, Plant No 2, later occupying the factory. The structure received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 2005. Today, the building is commercial and office space.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: Library and Archives Canada