Looking northwest from the Martin Goodman Trail and Coronation Park towards the Princes’ Gates and entrance to Exhibition Place at Strachan Ave and Lake Shore Blvd W in the Niagara neighbourhood of Toronto. The Princes’ Gates were built in 1927 and designed by architects Chapman & Oxley in the Beaux-Arts style. The gates received heritage status from the city in 1973.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: City of Toronto Archives