Looking northeast towards the former Postal Station F at the corner of Yonge St and Charles St E, straddling the Bay-Cloverhill and Church-Wellesley neighbourhoods of Toronto. Built in 1905 and designed by architect David Ewart, the building received heritage status in 1973. Today, it’s home to commercial space. Notice the mural at 20 Charles St E by German artist Justus Becker.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: Toronto Public Library