Looking southwest towards the corner of Bloor St W and Lippincott St, in The Annex neighbourhood of Toronto. Built in 1914 as a Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce branch, architect Victor Daniel Horsburgh designed many of the financial institution’s branches across Canada from approximately 1910 to 1931. The heritage-designated building was home to the bank until the mid-1980s when it was converted to Paupers Pub.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: Toronto Public Library