Looking towards the southeast corner of Adelaide St E and Sherbourne St, in the Old Town neighbourhood of Toronto. The two attached Georgian-style residences at the corner were built in 1842 for Paul Bishop, a blacksmith and landlord whose shop stood across the street. The archive photo shows the house was later extended and home to the Canadian Pulverizer Co. The house received heritage status from the city in 1989 and has since been restored to its original size.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: City of Toronto Archives