The Paul Bishop House is located at 363-365 Adelaide St E and Sherbourne St, on the southeast corner, in the Old Town neighbourhood of Toronto. The two attached Georgian-style homes were built in 1842 for Paul Bishop, a blacksmith and landlord with a shop that once stood across the street. The house received heritage status from the city in 1989.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: Toronto Public Library