The Mother of God of Proussa Greek Orthodox Church is located at 461 Richmond St E (between Berkeley St and Ontario St on the south side) in the St Lawrence neighbourhood of Toronto.
Built in 1953, the building was initially the Russian Orthodox Church with an address of 161/63 Duchess St. According to the 1964 Toronto City Directory, the church was later called the Russian Holy Trinity Orthodox. Today, the building is home to the Mother of God of Proussa Greek Orthodox Church.
The structure received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 2020.
The portion of Richmond St E between Jarvis St and Parliament St was previously known as Duchess St.