Metropolitan United Church Parsonage and Community Building at the southeast corner of Bond St and Shuter St in downtown Toronto’s Garden District. Built in 1906/07, architects Sproatt & Rolph designed the building in the Neo-Gothic style. The Parsonage was built and furnished through a donation from Chester Massey, whose father built Massey Hall. The building received heritage status from the city in 1983.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: Toronto Public Library