Living Water Assembly, originally the Olivet Gospel Hall, is located at 778 Ossington Ave (at Northumberland St on the northwest corner) in the Dovercourt Village of Toronto.
The church was built in 1923 as the non-denominational Olivet Gospel Hall with the help and support of the Plymouth Brethren. The one-storey red brick structure features brown brick and stone trim. Its main façade has a Gothic-style shaped entrance and windows.
The church building later became and is today home to the Living Water Assembly.
Living Water Assembly Photos
- The Globe Newspaper Archives: May 19, 1923, pg 19
- Photos: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Toronto City Directory by Might Directories Ltd 1950 courtesy of Toronto Public Library