La Salle Theatre, originally Liberty Theatre, was once located at 526-528 Dundas St W (west of Spadina Ave on the north side) in Toronto’s Chinatown/Kensington Market neighbourhood.
Built in 1928, architects Kaplan & Sprachman designed the structure. In the late 1930s, the theatre was renamed La Salle. In the early-1970s, it became the Pagoda Theatre, screening Chinese movies until the mid-1980s.
Today, the former theatre building is home to commercial space.