Looking northwest towards the Lewis Building at 132-142 Adelaide St E and Jarvis St, in the Old Town neighbourhood of Toronto. The building was constructed as a row of shops by its owner and tobacconist, John D Lewis, over a fourteen-year period, from 1870 to 1884. The commercial block received heritage status from the city in 1973.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: City of Toronto Archives