Looking northeast towards the corner of Bay St and Dundas St W in the Downtown Yonge neighbourhood. The corner was once home to Hotel Ford, which opened in 1928. At the time of its opening, it was one of four hotels in the R.T. Ford & Company hotel chain, the others in Rochester, Buffalo and Erie. Hotel Ford in Toronto closed in 1973, and the building was torn down by the summer of the following year. Today the corner is home to the Atrium on Bay.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: Toronto Public Library