Guild Theatre, originally Greenwood – Once in Leslieville
Guild Theatre, originally the Greenwood, was once located at 1275 Gerrard St E (west of Greenwood Ave on the south side) in the Leslieville neighbourhood of Toronto.
The Greenwood opened in the mid-1910s and had a name change in 1936 to the Guild Theatre. It closed in 1956, and today, the building is home to retail space.
Guild Theatre Photos
error: Alert: Content selection is disabled