Grant Theatre was once located at 518-524 Oakwood Ave (south of Vaughan Rd on the west side) in the Oakwood-Vaughan neighbourhood of Toronto.
The Grant opened in 1930 and, for a short time, was known as the New Grant Theatre before reverting to the Grant. The theatre closed in 1956, and the following year, the building was converted into a 16-lane bowling alley called Oakwood Bowling. The building later became home to the Oakwood Vaughan Banquet Hall.
The building was demolished, and the site is home to commercial space.
Grant Theatre Photos
The Globe and Mail Newspaper Archives: Mar 30, 1957, pg 37
Toronto Star Newspaper Archives: Jun 15, 1990, pg D8