Grace Toronto Church, originally St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church, is located at 383 Jarvis St (at Carlton St on the southeast corner) in the Garden District of Toronto.
Built in 1878, architects Langley, Langley & Burke designed the church in the Gothic Revival style. The structure is made from Credit Valley freestone with Ohio stone dressing and has two entrances underneath the towers on Jarvis St.
The amphitheatre-shaped interior is canopied with 11 m or 36 ft tall groined arches supported by iron piers. The hand-carved cherry and walnut pulpit was designed by architect William G Storm. When first built, the church seated 900 parishioners. The value of the property was approximately $57,000.
Originally St Andrews Presbyterian Church, it later became St Andrew’s United Church and, in 1951, St Andrew’s Lutheran Church. In 2015, the church was sold and became home to Grace Toronto Church.
The church building received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 1980.