Looking northeast towards the Garibaldi House at the corner of King St E and Berkeley St, in the Old Town neighbourhood of Toronto. Built in 1859 and originally a tavern, the Garibaldi House was named after Giuseppe Garibaldi, an Italian General. The building received heritage status from the city in 1973, and today it’s home to Neglia Design, a graphic design agency.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: City of Toronto Archives