The Fox Theatre is located at 2236 Queen St E (east of Beech Ave on the north side) in The Beaches neighbourhood of Toronto.
Built in 1913 for Arthur Brooks Webster, when the theatre first opened in 1914, it was known as The Theatre Without A Name. Soon after, the movie house was renamed Pastime, then The Prince Edward and in 1937, the Fox.
The building received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 1989. Today, the 248-seat Fox Theatre is one of the oldest operating theatres in the city.