The Esquire Theatre, originally Lyndhurst, was once located at 2290 Bloor St W (east of Durie St on the north side) in the Bloor West Village neighbourhood of Toronto.
Lyndhurst Theatre opened on March 4, 1927. By 1937, the theatre was renamed the Esquire. It remained open until the mid-1950s, and today, the building is home to commercial space.
Esquire Theatre Photos