Originally Dovercourt Presbyterian Church, today Igreja Presbiteriana de Língua Portuguesa, is located at 700 Dovercourt Rd (at Hepbourne St on the northwest corner) in the Dufferin Grove neighbourhood of Toronto.
In late 1905, the cornerstone was laid for Dovercourt Presbyterian Church. Copies of daily newspapers, coins, church papers, and records were placed underneath the stone. Architect William R Gregg designed the red brick church, which features stone facings. It cost $32,000 to construct. In September 1906, the church held its first service.
In 1910, architects Simpson & Young designed the Sunday School that has since been converted into over 20 loft-style residential condos called the Hepbourne Hall Lofts.
The church was later renamed Dovercourt-St Pauls Presbyterian Church, and in 1990, the building received heritage status from the City of Toronto.