The Daly House was once located at 27 Simcoe St and Front St W on the southeast corner in downtown Toronto. The hotel was first listed in the 1895 Toronto City Directory and last recorded in the 1930 publication. The hotel was torn down, and by the early 1930s, the Canadian National Express Building occupied the site.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: City of Toronto Archives