Colony Theatre was once located at 1801 Eglinton Ave W (east of Dufferin St on the south side) in the Oakwood-Vaughan neighbourhood of Toronto.
Built in 1939 and opening the same year, architects Kaplan & Sprachman designed the theatre in the Art Deco style. It was in operation until the late 1950s. A newer building replaced the theatre after it was torn down.
Colony Theatre Photos
- Vintage Photos: City of Toronto Archives
- Street Photo: Google Maps
- Toronto City Directory 1941 from the Toronto Public Library