Looking northwest towards the storefronts along College St between Robert St and Spadina Ave, in Toronto’s Harbord Village. The taller building on the corner, the John N Grant Building, was built in 1882 and received heritage status from the city in 2005. The archive photo shows a fire had swept through the stores.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: City of Toronto Archives