Looking towards the northwest corner of Church St and Wellington St E, in the St Lawrence neighbourhood of Toronto. The archive photo shows the Toronto-Dominion Bank. While the current glass and steel building was constructed in the early 1960s, the corner had been the site of the Bank of Toronto since 1863. After Toronto-Dominion Bank bank vacated the present-day building, it was later home to Pizza Pizza, and today it’s The Works Craft Burgers & Beer.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: City of Toronto Archives