Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle

The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle is located at 525 Bloor St E (between Sherbourne St and Parliament St on the south side) in St James Town neighbourhood of Toronto.

Built in 1887, the church was designed by architects Strickland & Symons. The Parish Hall and first Rectory were added in 1906 and designed by architect Eden Smith. The church received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 1974 and Ontario Heritage Trust four years later.

The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle Photos

2021 - Looking southwest from Bloor St E towards The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle
2021 – Looking southwest from Bloor St E towards The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle
2021 - The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle
2021 – Tower of The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle
2021 – Courtyard at The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle at 525 Bloor St E
2021 – Courtyard at The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle at 525 Bloor St E
2021 – Beautiful doors at The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle at 525 Bloor St E
2021 – Beautiful doors at The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle at 525 Bloor St E
2021 – The Toronto Historical Board plaque (1982) at The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle
2021 – The Toronto Historical Board plaque (1982) at The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle
2021 – Looking northwest from the back of The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle
2021 – Looking northwest from the back of The Church of St Peter and St Simon-the-Apostle
1880s – St Simon's Anglican Church at 40 Howard St, north side opposite Ontario St
1880s – St Simon’s Anglican Church at 40 Howard St, the north side opposite Ontario St (Toronto Public Library B7-18B)
Sketch of the St Simon's Anglican Church on Howard St, the north side opposite Ontario St
Sketch of the St Simon’s Anglican Church on Howard St, the north side opposite Ontario St (Landmarks of Toronto Volume 4 by J Ross Robertson – 1904)
SOURCE