Looking northwest along Queen St E towards Broadview Ave in Toronto’s Riverside neighbourhood. In the distance is the Broadview Hotel. It was built in 1891/92 and originally Dingman’s Hall. In 1907/08, the building was converted to The Broadview Hotel. The Romanesque Revival style structure received heritage status from the city in 1975.
Then and Now
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: City of Toronto Archives