Birchcliff Theatre was once located at 1535 Kingston Rd (at Valhalla Blvd, east of Warden Ave on the south side) in the Birch Cliff neighbourhood of Toronto. It was in the southwest part of the old city of Scarborough.
The theatre opened in 1949 and closed about 25 years later, in the mid-1970s. The building was demolished and replaced with the present-day structure. The site is currently home to Toronto Paramedic Services – Station 42 and District 4 Office.