Berkeley Street Wesleyan Methodist Church is located at 315 Queen St E (at Berkeley St on the southwest corner) in the Old Town neighbourhood of Toronto.
Built in 1871, architects James Smith & William Gemmell designed it in the Gothic Revival style. The church received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 1973 and was designated under the Ontario Heritage Act in 1997.
Today the former church is known as 1871 Berkeley Church, an event venue.
Berkeley Street Wesleyan Methodist Church Photos
- City of Toronto Heritage Register: 315 Queen St E
- Ontario Heritage Trust: 315 Queen St E
- Heritage Toronto plaque
- Current Photos: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photos: City of Toronto Archives & Toronto Public Library