Bellefair Methodist Church

Bellefair Methodist Church was once located at 2 Bellefair Ave (at Queen St E on the northwest corner) in The Beaches neighbourhood of Toronto.

Built in 1922, the former church was designed by architect Stanley Thomas John Fryer. It’s now the Bellefair Kew Beach Residences and the Gothic-style facade was preserved.

Bellefair Methodist Church Photos

1923 – Looking northwest towards Bellefair Methodist Church once at Bellefair Ave and Queen St E - circa 1922 – now Bellefair Kew Beach Residences – the Gothic style facade was preserved
1923 – Looking northwest towards Bellefair Methodist Church once at Bellefair Ave and Queen St E – now Bellefair Kew Beach Residences (Toronto Public Library TSPA_0111142F)
1923 - Bellefair Methodist Church once at 2 Bellefair Ave at Queen St E, northwest corner - built circa 1922 – now Bellefair Kew Beach Residences – the Gothic style facade was preserved
1923 – Bellefair Methodist Church once at 2 Bellefair Ave at Queen St E, northwest corner (City of Toronto Archives, Fonds 1266, Item 256)
2013 – During renovations for commercial and residential property
2013 – During renovations for commercial and residential property (Google Maps)
2021 – Shoppers Drug Mart and Bellefair Kew Beach Residences – once the Bellefair Methodist Church, the Gothic style facade was preserved
2021 – Shoppers Drug Mart and Bellefair Kew Beach Residences – once the Bellefair Methodist Church, the Gothic style facade was preserved
SOURCE