Looking southeast towards the Bandshell located in Bandshell Park at Exhibition Place in Toronto. Built in 1936, architects Craig & Madill designed the open-air Art Deco-style concert venue. The Bandshell was built to replace an earlier bandstand stage. The Bandshell received heritage status from the city in 1973. In the present-day photo, notice the cement base where the Canadian National Exhibition flagpole once stood.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: CNE Heritage