The Arlington Hotel was once located at the northwest corner of King St W and John St in the Entertainment District/Wellington Place neighbourhoods of Toronto. Built in 1889, the hotel accommodated 200 guests. The Toronto City Directory has the hotel last recorded in 1932. Today, the block is home to TIFF Bell Lightbox and condo residences.
- Photo: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photo: Toronto Public Library