The Apollo Theatre, originally the Crystal, was once located at 2901 Dundas St W (west of Mavety St and a block west of Keele St) in The Junction neighbourhood of Toronto.
The William Hepinstall Building, constructed in 1888 and designed by architect Abraham B Pipher, was home to a block of stores. In the early 1920s, the Crystal Theatre occupied a portion of the building. In 1934, the theatre was renamed the Apollo.
The building received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 2005.