All Saints Church-Community Centre is located at 315 Dundas St E (at Sherbourne St on the southeast corner) in the Cabbagetown South neighbourhood of Toronto.
Built in 1874, the Anglican church was designed by architect Richard Cunningham Windeyer in Early English pointed Gothic style. It cost $21,000 to construct and features polychromatic brickwork. All Saints Church received heritage status from the City of Toronto in 1974 and from Ontario Heritage Trust in 1983.
All Saints Church-Community Centre Photos
- City of Toronto Heritage Register: 315 Dundas St E & 223 Sherbourne St
- Ontario Heritage Trust: 315 Dundas St E & 223 Sherbourne St
- All Saints Church-Community Centre: Our History
- Landmarks of Toronto: Volume 4 by J Ross Robertson (1904), pgs 45-51
- Current Photos: Denise Marie for TorontoJourney416
- Vintage Photos: City of Toronto Archives & Toronto Public Library