Alhambra Theatre, originally King George Theatre, was once located at 568 Bloor St W (west of Bathurst St on the north side) in the Mirvish Village area of Toronto.
Built in 1909, the structure was designed by architect James Thomson for a theatre, stores and apartments. The following year, the King George Theatre opened. The theatre had a few name changes during its time, including becoming the Alhambra in 1920, the Baronet in 1969 and the Eve Theatre in 1972. In the mid-1980s, the building was demolished and replaced with the present-day structure.